Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Project Based Learning

Let's face it, we have all had those students that are SO bright, SO gifted, SO smart and they finish whatever they are given instantaneously.  You know the ones...you have just finished passing out an activity and they are done before you have even managed to pull your remedial group to the back table.  So, what should you do with them?  Some teachers solve the problem by giving them MORE...but MORE isn't the answer.  The answer is giving them something to challenge them by making them think and making them do.

I am about to start a measurement unit.  I have about 8 students that don't need practice measuring lines and that don't need to learn the difference between standard and non standard measurement.  They already know it.

I created a project for them to work on.  It will intrigue them and challenge them and I like that.  You can find it in my TPT store as a Freebie.


 Project Dimunitve

I will post pictures of our finished products after we complete them.  I hope you enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment