Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Minecraft Classroom Continued

Hi all.  I've been hard at work in my classroom...and have added a few more things.  I hope you like it all, and I would love to hear some feedback.



script"> I'm using my chalkboard as my Writing Board because I will be using my Smart Board for the majority of my teaching.  I decided I could spare half of the chalkboard for the Writing Process and for my Status of the Class.  I am pleased with the way it looks.  I hope the kiddos like it.  You can find these here.


Here is my schedule board.  Now, I have to admit...I am a slob.  I really am.  But, when it comes to color patterns I am a bit compulsive.  So, I printed and laminated each activity in all three colors so that I can stick with the pattern.  These are included in my Calendar Kit.  You can find them here.


This is just a view across the classroom.  I still have stuff spread around the room where it doesn't belong...but, I'm getting there.


Another view across the room.  


 This is my reading board.  I am getting clothespins that I will hot glue under the signs to hold the posters that go along with the signs.  They say:  Our Story, Genre, Comprehension Skill, and Comprehension Strategy.  This goes along with our Reading Street Story.  If you like them...you can find them here.


Student Recognition is a bit of a passion of mine.  Everyone deserves to be recognized for something....but, it needs to be something they deserve.  With all of the categories, every student will be recognized for a legitimate reason, and self confidence will grow.  I am not planning on making sure that everyone is recognized in all of these categories.  If I find an area to add...I will.  You can find these here.  They come with the the little strips that will be posted under these and certificates to go home. 



Check out these awesome editing signs.  Here they are.




I love my Science board.  I got the adorable banner from ZisforZebra.  They are awesome.  They can be edited and there are a lot of different styles and patterns.  The Scientific Process steps can be found here.


Don't laugh too hard at my homemade Steve.  He was fun to make.  

Good luck with your classrooms.  I can't wait to see how they turn out.  
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment